This is what I have in EQ7:
My Revised Version
I made the Birds and Watering Can larger,
and the Butterflies smaller.
I was able to swap the spots for the Birds and Butterflies, but I had to make a few changes to accommodate the larger Watering Can.
I also replaced the white patches in the blue and yellow pinwheel flower blocks with sky background.
I haven't drawn the tall flowers or the applique into EQ7 yet,
but I'm pretty happy with it so far.
This is the original quilt from the magazine:
Back to work! - After a long hiatus, my original Baby Jane went back under the quilting machine yesterday. I'm hoping to work on her a little each day. I've been a little ...
10 months ago