Well, I finally finished re-drafting all of the center blocks. Since I'm only so-so at applique, I've made a pieced version of EVERY block.
I made a second version using applique for 15 blocks, and I could do about 15 more with applique just to have a more complete block library, but it's good enough for now.
I have to say that this really gave me a much better appreciation for the variety of blocks, and got me much more familiar with them all.
Back to work! - After a long hiatus, my original Baby Jane went back under the quilting machine yesterday. I'm hoping to work on her a little each day. I've been a little ...
10 months ago