I've "un-joined" some of the old 4 1/2" blocks that had been sewn together for the my original quilt plan, in the quilt-as-you-go method. I had 5 blocks sewn together for one row, and the other 2 joined together for a second row.
Five blocks, quilted and joined
Five blocks, view of back and quilting
Then I "re-joined" the blocks into the new rows for my "Starting With Jane" wallhanging.
Blocks Sewn Into Rows - Rows Not Joined Yet
I've got lots more work to do to make the wallhanging, but I've got all the patterns for the "filler" blocks done.
Back to work! - After a long hiatus, my original Baby Jane went back under the quilting machine yesterday. I'm hoping to work on her a little each day. I've been a little ...
2 months ago